CT Scan Results Pending

Emme had the CT scan yesterday morning.  We are simply asking for a lot of prayer.  The place above her right ear is metal that hasn’t reabsorbed from the craniofacial surgery 6 years ago.  This would require a small incision and a relatively quick fix and outpatient at that.  But if the “soft spot” which was created on the first surgery 6 years ago has not closed she may face another major surgery like the initial.  She would once again be hospitalized for several days with pediatric intensive care and about 12 weeks of restricted activities.  We know God can take care of both issues and NO surgeries would be required.  We are placing this in God’s Hands and asking for your prayers, too.  Updates will come as we get them.